Tabs

Sunday, October 30, 2011

. Marshmallow Ghost Pops .

Pin It


What did the ghost eat for lunch?
A BOO-logna sandwich, of course!!!! Bwahahaha! Where do ghosts go to mail their letters?..... the GHOST office! Ok, ok, one more.... What is a ghost's favorite article of clothing?.....BOOjeans!!
Heehee!!
Made these for my kindergartener and her classmates ---


I guess I would call them boo-pops. I know, not as creative as those jokes up there but whatever~ lol.
They're REALLY easy to make. Just buy some lollipop sticks, ghost peeps, and white chocolate.
Nuke your white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Dip one end of a lollipop stick in the melted chocolate. Then push it though the bottom end of a marshmallow ghost. (wierd, i know. dont worry, they wont feel a thing.) And ....viola! Ghost on a stick! The kids loved it:)
Happy Halloween!

p.s: Where do ghosts like to go on vacation? Mali-BOO! Get it?! Malibu!! hahaha! I crack myself up.


No comments:

Post a Comment