Tabs

Saturday, October 01, 2011

. It's October?! .

Pin It
I love how fast the year is going by~
The best holidays are almost coming up and I couldn't be more excited!! That means more reasons to bake:) So many desserts, so little time!!!
By the way, have you decided on a halloween costume? We're still up in the air about ideas. Actually we've got the kiddies' costumes since last month (semi- homemade;), but my husband and I just can't decide. Oh well. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyway our best ideas come when we procrastinate, right? lol.
I've got a new project for the beginning of the month. I was asked by a friend to make a cake for her husband's birthday. It's just a blank canvas right now but I'll be sure to post up pics of the finished product;)
Have a great day!

hmm. what will it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment